Commercial Office Security Guards Periodically patrol buildings and grounds. Our guards are familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. They rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
- Obtain help by sounding alarms
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Control traffic by directing drivers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company's assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
Securing the exterior and interior entries of a single building, or set of buildings, is one of the more difficult tasks facing facility managers (fms). Criminals, from thieves to vandals to active shooters, can walk into many facilities through unlocked front doors, loading bays, or employee entrances. Once inside, there is often nothing more to stop them from entering cash or computer rooms, executive offices, and equipment storage areas. Success comes with controlling access.
We use signs to insure that the message is being passed on to the any trespasser that unwanted trespassers will be identified and prosecuted to the full extent of the law, thus serving as a deterrent.
The best and latest technology to ensure the Officers presence in addition to assuring the clients peace of mind by providing accurate time reporting and billing.
Foot patrol, walkway patrol, carport patrol, patrol cars and security trailers, alarmed response, crime and 911 emergency reporting, on-site guards, 24 hour dispatch, and many more...
Request A Quote
Services are offered on a trial basis so you do not have to sign a long term contract. Ready 24h Security offers the most competitive rates in Southern California. Dispatch Center and Management Team access is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Highly trained officers licensed for CPR, first aid, pepper spray, baton and firearms permits who also have the power to arrest. Marked patrol car and foot patrol services are available for total security coverage. Cellular phone and radio service is provided to our officers for instant connection to supervision and clients. Give us a chance to prove ourselves to you with a no-risk free trial offer. We will make you happy you did!